COMMENTS FROM THE FLOOR FOR THE AGENDA ITEMS ONLY.
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of Minutes
B. SPECIAL BUSINESS
1. Presentation of South Bay Expansion – Corey Alston
2. Presentaion – An update on the new hospital, Lake medical center provided by the new administrator of Glades General Hospital, Brian Gibbions.
C. OLD BUSINESS
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. Resolution 51-2009 – Requesting Assistance of Governor Crist & (FDOT) secretary Kopelousos to prioritize the intercity rail component of the FEC corridor project (From Jacksonville to Miami) as part of the Economic Stimulus Package for the State of Florida.
2. Resolution 52-2009 – Accepting the recommendation of the City Engineer to award the South Florida Water Management District Stormwater System Improvement bid to the lowest bidder
3. Resolution 53-2009 – Authorizing the City Manager to enter in an agreement with American Traffic Solutions.
1. Ordinance 3-2009 – Creating a purchase code; amending the local bidder preference; adopting a local labor preference; providing a conflict clause, etc.